Thursday, June 11, 2009

More Pics of Mum from her Second Show


So, I have sneakily found more pictures of my mom to share. These are from her second show of the year, showing National First Level. She was 1st, 2nd, and 2nd. The judge loved her little mare and she even got a 9 on her free walk! I wasn't able to make the drive down but I was happy to hear her success.




I also found some pictures of Shadow, he was a little Arab pony my mom and I started for his previous owners a few years back. Glad to see he is doing well as he grows into a man!!




All photos courtesy of Loan Oak Equine Photography.

3 comments:

  1. Lovely day and great rides !
    Wish Mary White woulf lower her logo a tad -to the mid section of the horse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I will be sure to let her know :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment if you have something to share!  I love hearing from readers <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...