Monday, June 8, 2009

A Nice Weekend to Play in the Feilds

Well, this weekend was finally some nice weather. I had some horses to ride for people, and took some video of me and Lollipop schooling some small cross-country jumps at the hunt farm I work at. Lollipop is a 5yr old Percheron cross who is a great hunt horse.

She is just starting to jump, and was extremely willing and honest. She is about two barrels wide and feels like a big comfy couch when you are on her back. Here are the vids, let me know what you think of her!



1 comment:

  1. I love how she can practically trot over everything out there!

    She's gorgeous and looks like fun to ride.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment if you have something to share!  I love hearing from readers <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...