Friday, July 24, 2009

T-2 Days Until Fandango's First Event!



So just 2 more days until the big day. I got my times this morning and I ride the dressage at 11:25. Not too bad since it's only about a 20 minute drive with the trailer from where I board and work. I will still be working that morning so I shouldn't have to get up too too early to get things done before we leave. The other horse going with me ride right after me. We've pined the name Team BBQ - Big Butt Quarter Horse - as both ponies are totally big butt QHs (or mix).




I had another good dressage school last night as I was rained out from jumping outside. Hopefully the rain will hold off and I can pop some fences tonight. I'm going riding with my favorite riding buddy and then we are going out for Pho after. Riding together and then a date, what could be better? ;)





I picked up another fish for my office today. They recommended a beta since they can survive well in bowls, and are low maintenance. His name is Eli and so far he seems to be doing well in his new home. I look forward to learning more about these fish and becoming more knowledgeable aquatic pets. So far I have learned they need the chlorine fighter, one pellet of feed 2-3 times a day, and their tank cleaned every 3 days or so. So really I know nothing but I am all about learning.


Off to finish up some work and then get ready for my night! My mom will be coming up to watch my event so can't wait to see her and finally get out on the cross-country! Whoo!

1 comment:

  1. Yee ha..what an aforable picture in the cedar shaving. Thoise are my fav for bedding.
    Yout 'Team BBQ" name is perfect and I anticipate the reviews soon. neat that it is so very close for you!
    Have fun~be safe!
    Kacy
    Is your Beta Red Or Blue?

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment if you have something to share!  I love hearing from readers <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...