Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Opportunity Knocks!



I have been blessed with some luck and have found an amazing house on 97 acres to rent. This farm is in serious disrepair but has limitless potential. I have a big imagination and I'm not afraid of a little (or a lot) of hard work. I will be blogging the progress with lots of pictures to share. I am beyond excited and ecstatic right now just to think I will finally have my boys in my own back yard! Stay tuned, I just wanted to share the news. :)

1 comment:

  1. Exciting! Can't wait to see pictures of the place. I have always dreamed of having my horses in my backyard. Has yet to happen - but as I finished building my parent's farm with them this year they feel a little bit closer to home (even if none of us lives there yet).

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment if you have something to share!  I love hearing from readers <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...