Saturday, December 4, 2010

The Saturday Pet Blogger Hop



Hey everyone, I'm back in town and my internet is all hooked up...yay!  I have moved into our new place in the city with my man and Broo and we are all settling in.  Happy Saturday everyone!!!

Its another edition of Saturday Pet Bloggers Blog Hop brought to you by Two Little Cavaliers, Life with Dogs, and Confessions of the Plume! Welcome to all of you joining us for the first time we are so excited to have you!

Here's how you can join the Pet Bloggers Blog Hop celebration:

* Link up your blog name and URL using the Linky Tool below. You only need to add you link once to be seen on all the Pet Blogger Blog Hop Linky Tools for that week.

** Grab the Pet Bloggers Blog Hop button that our friends over on Life with Dogs made for us and include it in your Saturday Pet Bloggers Hop post so that your readers will know what is going on.

*** Follow your co-hosts listed in the first 3 slots of the Linky Tool and comment on their blogs to say hello!

**** Follow as many other blogs on the linky as you'd like

***** Take a moment to comment on the blogs telling them you're from the Saturday Pet Bloggers Hop

****** Follow back when you get a new follower through the Saturday Pet Bloggers Blog Hop



7 comments:

  1. Just popped by to say hello, I am a new follower and I hope to get to know you better.
    Helen
    -x-
    www.acraftykindoftruffle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the blog hop for seeing blogs I wouldn't otherwise find!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agreed....I look forward to Saturday blog hoppin ' :) Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by our blog and saying hello!
    We look forward to reading more about you:)

    MyBrownNewfies

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hop, hop, hop! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I look forward to reading all about your adorable puppy. It'll also be great to know someone who gets the Catahoula mind. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! I just came for a visit from the Saturday Blog Hop and really enjoyed your blog. Broo is adorable and the horses are beautiful! I used to be an equestrian, but say I have traded horses for Huskies! (In actuality, I married and moved from a rural area to a small city). Love both and still have my saddle (just in case, one never knows!) I am now a new follower and hope you'll stop by and visit us sometime soon! PS-Congrats on the new place!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the blog! I think you would really enjoy this video! its of a beautiful andalusian stallion with natural horseman Jonathan Field- its truly inspiring!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5aAeAVKNKMU

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment if you have something to share!  I love hearing from readers <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...