Monday, May 30, 2011

Where Have I Been??

With working an hour from home and two horses to ride and care for...not to mention two dogs, two guinea pigs, a beta, (oh ya, and a husband) I have been totally consumed in life.  On the positive side, I have recently switched jobs meaning: no more crazy commute, less hours of work, better pay.....and time for blogging!  Did I mention less hours and better pay?  All I can say about wishing to be in a better place is to NOT just sit there...get out and make the change!  I have done this, and my life has improved ten fold already in 3 weeks.


I have been working my asssssssss off, (literally, it's almost gone) with my Thoroughbred Archie, and I am finally getting somewhere.  I want to share my recent experience with him.  His first real outing, we went to the Sinead Halpin clinic at Meadowvale.  I was asked to give my perspective on the clinic for the new Horse Junkies United website (the great site for amateur equestrians) so I will direct you there for now. Horse Junkies United - A Riders Perspective.


Thanks for staying with me, my life is a whirlwind, but I can't live without my animals, and sharing our stories through words.




2 comments:

  1. then keep riding, keep working and keep sharing...great pictures
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to hear what you've been up to!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment if you have something to share!  I love hearing from readers <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...