Monday, July 25, 2011

Just Another Manic Monday

   


Today is just plain chaos at work, same as last week as my boss's are away and I am holdong down the fort.  I am working 2 hours later than normal, and on top of that trying to pack as Jesse and I are moving this week...not enough time in the day!  I may have not been posting as much as I want to because of this :( (sad face). 

  On another note, I took Archie to Equus 3D Event this weekend and will have that report up shortly!

Here are some pics I ordered of MyT Chi (Archie) from our show season so far this year:

 
  
Dressage @ Canterdown

Dressage @ Canterdown

Canterdown Entry
  
Canterdown Entry
 

Quinte Cup Harpers Run


Quinte Cup Harpers Run


Canterdown Pre Entry


Canterdown Entry

Quinte Cup Harpers Run - Wee!

 
Photos courtesy of  Perfect Shot Photography (I have purchased them).

3 comments:

  1. Great pictures...sound like you need a mental health day like mom
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Looks like you guys are having a blast :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment if you have something to share!  I love hearing from readers <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...