Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Welcome to Canada! We Do Not Have Igloos All Year...



  Welcome to Canada!  Did you know that we have almost 8 months in Ontario without that nasty white stuff we call snow?  It was 36 degrees Celsius here all day.  Hot, sticky, and glorious.  I love the heat.  I take as much of it while I can since I have to spend 4 months buried in snow and ice.  It's still about 30 degrees and time to go to bed.  I have no A/C.  I made an ice bandana for Broo and soaked an old tank top of mine and put it in the freezer.  When it was all hard and frosty I put it on him and he seemed very happy (and sytlin') walking around our apartment.  Luckily, we have a tonne of windows so some breeze does blow through.  The dogs seem ok.  


 Here is the final video of Ace and my mom at the dressage show from the weekend.  This was their Second Level Test and I believe they placed second...we didn't actually wait around for the results since the scorers went to lunch.   




  I don't know if everyone is feeling the heat we are.  All I know is I am DAMN happy we already did our hay...first cut anyways.  Keep cool and carry on :)



1 comment:

  1. We are between a heat wave here! It's a nice break even though it is only gonna last a day!
    Stay cool!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment if you have something to share!  I love hearing from readers <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...