Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Did I Start a Fashion Trend For Archie Comics?



  In case you didn't realize, I love Archie comics.  I especially love Betty and Veronica.  I can relate to both these girls, and in every issue I see things that both Betty and Veronica do that I swear could have been written about me.











  This month I bought a couple of issues before heading to the beach.  These things are perfect beach reading material.  This issue pictured here got me very excited as all I saw on the magazine stand was the zebra print....and if you know me at all, you know I LOVE Zebra print.  Perhaps, I love it a little too much.

  I bought the magazine and didn't think twice about it until I pulled it out at the beach.  Then I got thinking....this Zebra Girl outfit looks mighty familiar....
Remember Hallowe'en...when I wore this?


  I know I said I can relate to Betty and Veronica but this is getting a little ridiculous.  Then I wondered a little more...do you think it's possible that Archie writers got this idea from here?  I have often written about Archie, Betty, and Veronica.  My horse Archie is mentioned almost daily.  My screen name is Veronica Lodge, and I often use their comics on here.  Perhaps one of the writers stumbled upon this blog....could have happened? Maybe I am just dreaming...


  What do you think? :)


Veronica Lodge Out. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment if you have something to share!  I love hearing from readers <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...