Friday, August 12, 2011

I Dream of Beaching





Ahhh....all this work and eventing has taken me from my much enjoyed leisure time at the beach. I would note trade my weekends eventing for anything, but in order to get through my Friday I have been reminiscing about the beach.....



The beaches in Cuba are unlike any others....with the softest sand and the bluest water....
 Last summer we experimented with Melon Liquer Melons.  Really easy to make and delicious and sweet treat for the beach.  Take Melon Liquer, inject with a sterile needle into any melon the night before until fill and leave overnight in a fridge.  The melon absorbs the liquer and you have booze soaked melons!  Also makes for a great alcoholic juice ;)

  

The private beach in Cuba...with the most beautfiul water I have ever seen....





Beach day is never complete without a floaty....


Here is to the beach, with its hot sand, beautiful water, and goldening rays....I am thinking about you while I am at work and you are helping me through the full moon Friday...Did I mention I just booked our trip to Jamaica in December for my friends wedding? Excited!




2 comments:

  1. The melons sound positively delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woof! Woof! Golden Hello! Passing by to say Lots of Golden Thanks for your Barkday Wishes. I had a PAWSOME 10th Barkday! Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment if you have something to share!  I love hearing from readers <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...