Monday, September 12, 2011

Just Another Manic Monday



A Poem for Insurance Girls



Last night as I lay sleeping
 I died or so it seemed,
Then I went to heaven
 But only in my dream. 
Up there St. Peter met me
Standing at the pearly gates, 
He said,"I must check your record
 Please stand here and wait". 
He turned and said
"Your record is covered with terrible flaws,
 I see you rallied for every losing cause."
 "I see that you drank alcohol, smoked and partied too. 
Fact is, you've done everything
A good person should never do." 
 "We can't have people like you up here, 
Your life was full of sin,"
Then he read the last of my record, 
Took my hand and said "Come in." 
 He led me to the big boss and said:
"Take her in and treat her well, 
She once worked in Insurance
She's done her time in hell".










Unfortunately true, Insurance is part of most that I do.

Now onto Tuesday!

1 comment:

Please leave a comment if you have something to share!  I love hearing from readers <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...