Monday, November 28, 2011

Happy Third Blogiversary to A Filly's Best Friend!

  

  Amidst all the drama rolling around my parts these days, today is the day my blog turns 3!  I have never really kept track of the start date before but I am going to start now.  No time like the present!  There were a few times in there where I took a hiatus from writing here.  Whether it be from personal business, no time, or just no internet connection, I continually find myself coming back here.  I foresee no hiatus's in my future.  I am enjoying writing more now than ever and really appreciate having somewhere to express my thoughts, adventures, photos and videos.


  I began to think what I would do without blogging.   I would definitely spend more time being bored, going out is inevitable.  With going out comes drinking, and with drinking comes spending money.  I just may have turned into a poor drunk if it weren't for blogging.  I wouldn't have the inspiration in life I get from all the blogs I follow and read daily.  I might just feel a little lost.




  I read all sorts of blogs.  Horse blogs, dog blogs, funny blogs, creative blogs, writing blogs.  My blog is sort of a mash of all these things, but I think it represents my personality well.  Looking forward, I hope to write a bit more often than I do, and share more of my experiences.  I am really hoping to get a better camera in the new year and have a lot more and better quality photos.  


  I want to thank everyone who stops by to take a look at A Filly's Best Friend.  It never ceases to put a smile on my face when there are new comments, or I get to comment on other blogs.  I feel lucky to have such a great community to share all my passions with.  Here is to many more late nights of blogging!




XXxx

10 comments:

  1. Happy blogiversary!!! Looking forward to getting to know you even better in years to come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Blogaversary! I really enjoy your blog! and I hear you, blogging keeps us safe, at least during the week, the weekends the beer is on:)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woof! Woof! Happy 3rd Blogversary. Delighted to be bloggie friends. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone!

    Beer is definitly on on the weekends....gotta stay away from the wine for a bit :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Blogiversary to your beautiful blog!! (now I have to go look up mine:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy blogiversary!

    I'm making an assumption that you are the one in the middle of the photo. In the unlikely event I'm right, you might want to take a close look at the gal seated to the right.

    Just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha you aren't supposed to COMMENT that you notice THAT!

    That's my bean Lindsay, she doesn't care that her purple panties are peeking through hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on three years! That's dedication!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment if you have something to share!  I love hearing from readers <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...