Wednesday, November 9, 2011

The Royal Agricultural Winter Fair

 
  On Saturday we headed to the Royal Agricultural Winter Fair downtown Toronto to watch the indoor eventing and do some shopping.  Let's not forget to also check out all the animals and neat showcases they have!


The entrance to the coloseum
 
Saddlebred in the horse feature ring.
 


The Master leaves his mark at the OHTA booth.


Trying on new hats for the barn!

Fjord pony in the showcase ring.

Large veggies.

HUGE!

Jabba the pumpkin.


Add caption

Butter sculptures.

Archies favorite display Im sure.



I want one!

Actually I think this would be Archies favorite...

LOVE this llama!


Petting zoo.






Jersey love.


Weird shaped veggie competition.






Wool judgeing

 I also posted a bunch of videos over on my other blog from the show! Neighlix.  Until next year :)

7 comments:

  1. Looks like so much fun! I love the hat!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jabba the pumpkin cracked me up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha that pumpkin is ridiculous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. mom loves those fairs...Radioactive veggies! BOL
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photos! I wanted to go down to the fair this year too, but circumstances don't allow it. Some year I'll make it. Off to check out your videos . . .

    ReplyDelete
  6. an appaloosa llama! a sheepskin chair! and giant vegetables! and i love the ribbon display... great photos! (found you from haynet :) )
    Corinna

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment if you have something to share!  I love hearing from readers <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...