Sunday, December 11, 2011

December 2011 is My New Best Friend




  We have been having way above normal seasonal temperatures so far this month.  Average temperature of about 3 degrees C.  Barely any snow, and a lot of rain.  Next week we are looking at 5, and 6 degrees all week.  I'm not complaining.  We normally have 5 months of FREEZING temperatures, snow storms, and ice.  We have come this far with this fabulous weather that if the bad weather does come soon, it will only be a few months of it, which I think I can handle.


  I am a bit worried as to why the weather is changing so much, but that's a whole other issue.  The boys have been enjoying the weather too.  They are still grazing on their pasture - unheard of for this time.  It's been very English the last few weeks, with little sunshine and lots of drizzle.


Mikey and Archie look out off their little mountain.
No snow, and grey skies.
Mikey is a 17.3h Selle Francais, he's 24 years young.

Archie loves Mikey.  They are best buddies.
  I brought in one of the little trees I dug up in the back woods and decorated it for the main window.  It's a cute little thing.  I found the Breyer Stablemate decorations I made a few years ago.  I kept some for myself and made a bunch for all my riding friends.  They made great gifts!




Spindly little thing.

I was a huge 101 Dalmatians fan growing up...



  Of course, the top of the tree needs the king of jungle, DK.


Lovin' this December xx

6 comments:

  1. That might've been the cutest little tree i've seen!

    So glad you still have lots of grass. We do too. About 45 F during the days here and 25 at night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is lovely to look at. You're making me miss horses so much. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was very pleased to find this site.I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.
    Dog sitter Miami

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment if you have something to share!  I love hearing from readers <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...