I have received two awards from fellow bloggers, and I am finding the time to say THANK YOU! And pass them along.
From My Life With Flyball Dogs, I recieved the Kreativ Blogger Award;
For this award, I am supposed to share 10 things you may not know about me, my dogs, my horses;
1. I was an actress for a few years, in several movies and T.V Shows. I gave it up because it was too difficult to be on set and have horses. I have rubbed elbows with quite a few celebrities.
2. Broo is named after the English Sheep Dog on the Canadian Classic Childrens cartoon The Raccoons.
3. Archie was sold for around $50,000 as a yearling. I paid $1000 for him 6 years later.
4. I lived in Scotland and Ireland for a period of time, working at Eventing yards.
5. Broo is epileptic.
6. Archies brother is War Emblem, who won the Kentucky Derby and Preakness..but tripped coming out of the gate at the Belmont. He was sold as a breeding stallion to Japan for 19 Million dollars.
7. I have been riding for 22 years, eventing for 17.
8. Broo was the result of an accident. A farmers Border Collie/Blue Heeler was bred with a loose Australian Shepherd, which was the farmers neighbours, top show dog.
9. Archie loves having his chin scratched. I caught him scratching his chin on a tree branch in the field last week.
10. I secretly believe Broo is the reincarnation of my teenage best friend (dog), Ben.
Now, for the passing on of the award to six blogs I enjoy;
A Collection of Madcap Escapades
The Adventures of Lucy
The Chronicals of Cardigan
Two French Bulldogs
I Still Want More Puppies
Simply Horse Crazy
The other award I recieved was from Dancing Horses, who awarded me with the Liebster Award.
Here are the "rules" for this award:
The blogs I am passing this award on to are:
Confessions of an AA Eventer...
A Teens Dressage Dream
Bailey Be Good
Adventures With Shyloh
Please take the award and pass it on!
Obviously, I love many more blogs that I can't include. Thanks again for passing these awards onto me!