Monday, January 2, 2012

Oh Hey...Happy New Year 2012!

 

  I took a little break from the computer for the last week, and I have to admit, it felt kind of nice.  Not as nice as getting back into the worn out computer chair though.  Since I have almost two weeks holiday happening at the moment I have been taking some time to do nothing but veg out and spend some time with the hubs.  It has definitely been a good refresher for my mind and soul.  I was not riding much either, giving the boys some needed time off...to be honest I just have not had the time or energy from all the chaos of the holidays.  It was nice to see and spend time with family, but it will also be nice to get back into my normal routine of work - ride - blog - sleep!


   I have downloaded a few apps on my iphone and have been kind of obsessed with editing and trying out all the features.  I want to share my last week and a bit with you - through pictures.




A friends rescued setter at a Christmas party - so sweet!

Gavin - he's blind in the right.

Happy dogs after opening all their prezzies.


Love. Of. My. Life.




Sweet little sophie.





Biiig yawn.


Jesse's sisters dog Oliver, a Maltese.


Careful, those crabs are unpredictable.




Ya, I met Ironman last week...no big deal.

A little too much fun at Toys R' Us.


The ultimate girls ride...besides a pony.








  Lots to blog about in the new year, and really looking forward to 2012.  Hoping for a year of good changes, happy and healthy family and friends, and new discoveries.  The best thing about being on holidays, I forgot today was Monday.  Happy Monday everyone!

8 comments:

  1. Love the pictures!! It's so fun to play around with Apps!
    Happy New year to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures! Looks like you found a few good apps :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got some great shots there. I looks to us like you had a very nice holiday. Happy New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just wanted to say you have a great site and thanks for posting!…

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are some seriously cute dogs :-)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment if you have something to share!  I love hearing from readers <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...