Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Guest Post - A Review of Mr. Chewy Online Pet Food Supplier!

  




  The lucky winner of $50 worth of free Mr. Chewy products has already received her goodies and was kind enough to share her review as a guest post on my blog.  Mare from Simply Horse Crazy was the lucky winner, and I will let her take it away from here;



Oh Mr. Chewy, how I do now love you.

When I won the contest for $50 worth of Mr. Chewy goodies, I will freely admit I had never heard of them before. I was also a little skeptical. Thirty-five pounds of dog food delivered to my door? That surely sounds like a shipping-charge nightmare! 

Sometimes I really do love being wrong...

Not only did Mr. Chewy carry my dog Henry's brand of food (Purina One: Senior Formula), but they also were gracious enough to have his favorite treats in stock (Pedigree Dentastix). My little pug dog was definitely most excited about the treats, but I, for sure, found myself a little giddy about the free shipping. Yes, the wonderful Mr. Chewy provides us all with free shipping on all orders over $48.99.




The website was very user-friendly, and I found everything I needed, created a user account, and placed my order in mere minutes. I was sent a shipping confirmation email the following morning, an guess what?! Only TWO days after placing my order, there were two brown paper boxes sitting on my front porch. I could not believe how fast it got right to my door! Considering I'm a big fan of buying in bulk to save money, hauling dog food from the store to the car and than up stairs and into the house had always been a big pain in the butt, however Mr. Chewy has me covered. No more struggling with heavy, awkward bags.

My experience with Mr. Chewy was way beyond positive, and I highly recommend the site. Living in a small town can make pet products expensive, and Mr. Chewy prices are very reasonable. And Henry's view on the whole thing? Well, let's just say he appreciates their promptness. Two paws up for sure!

Go ahead, it's your turn! Give Mr. Chewy a try. You will NOT be disappointed!

-Mare and her Adorable Pug Pup, Henry






  Thank you Mare and thank you Mr. Chewy!!

2 comments:

  1. Woof! Woof! on-line pet food shopping is great. ENJOY all the Tasty goodies. You can add this post/url to the tasty Tuesday blog hop. Happy Valentine's Day. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will freely admit I had never heard www.flexpetz.com of them before. I was also a little skeptical.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment if you have something to share!  I love hearing from readers <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...