Thursday, May 10, 2012

Blogging Withdrawal and Depression

  


  Or lack of - I should say.  I am dying over here.  Not literally, but I feel like I am slowly dying inside without my blogging.  Internet guys have been out twice to set up the satellite internet with no luck.  Apparently they can't get a signal off one tower, and the other tower within reach is being upgraded for what seems like eternity.  I don't know how much longer I can take it.  There are other providers I can call but their service is more expensive and not as good.  I am hoping I don't have to resort to getting a slower internet.  I mean, we don't really live that far from the city....we live right along Canadas busiest highway for cryin out loud! 


  To add insult to injury, I log into Blogger after what seems like an eternity away, and they have changed my interface!! NOT a happy blogger.  Luckily, I found the way back to my old interface, but I met with a threat that they are going to "take it away" very soon. Boo, why do they always have to change things.  They are not always "better".  By the time I can get back on the internet it will be like learning blogging all over again LOL.


 I also got all sad seeing my blog feed, that I have not been able to read at all, and I have no idea what is going on in anyone's life and it sucks.  I used to be able to squeeze in some blog time at work but we have been totally swamped these last few months and I don't have enough time in the day to even finish my work.
I usually sneak in some Eventing Nation first thing in the morning and it's a whirlwind from then on.

 I decided to take the time to post today though.  I can not go another day without posting something here!  I have so many other things going on in my life that I want to share, I am crossing fingers and counting stars that we can get reconnected to the world soon.

 

William...at his first trip away from home!

7 comments:

  1. Have you thought about drafting up your posts offline using something like Word? Then you can quickly cut and paste when you have a moment to spare. I've done that a few times, and it works pretty well, except for including photo content. I also have the blogger app on my iPhone, which has been handy on more than one occasion.

    Life without reliable internet would be tough! We've all become so reliant on the internet to stay in touch with the world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that you can enjoy here in blog land, blogging is a great experience sharing your experience with everyone and meet new friends :D

    Dog Shock Collar | Puppy & Human Bond

    ReplyDelete
  3. also buy one of the "M-CeLL" towers to stand next to your router. They are small...it helps with the signal.
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  4. Obviously May has been crazy for me, as I'm just now getting over here. However, I hope that they get your Internet fixed soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We miss you too!
    William is looking very frisky!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a Canadian equestrian and new blogger... I've been enjoying reading about William, hope you get your internet figured out soon!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment if you have something to share!  I love hearing from readers <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...