Sunday, December 23, 2012

The Goose Is Getting Fat...

  And by goose I mean me.  Christmas is coming and things are getting festive at Catori Lane.
  
The boys have been supervising the barn chores...
Broo might have had a little too much to drink.

HEY!

Not me. Never.

Archie is enjoying his winter holiday.

sleepy lips are in season.

William is soaking up the rays.

Parker is looking for love in the snow...

but takes a break to enjoy the sun rays.

Tis' the season to tear apart the Jolly 

friends are there to lend a paw


I think Parker is asking for a new one for Christmas.

Dashing through the snow,

snorting all the way

oh what fun it is to

chase your owner

smirking all the way

GRRRRRRR

eating snow

tasting snow

licking all the way




A lovely gift from my border...two of my favourite things!

One of the ornaments I made.

Another, "Liam".


and yet another.

Our tree this year.... A plant, that was a housewarming gift from my good friend Krysta.

oh there's Archie and I :)

My favorite bookends.



Ozzy isn't quite sure what it is coming up.

Bentley seems to know and is anxiously waiting.

Broo is tired from all that partying he did earlier (see first of post)

with token Broo hair.



A man, in a suit...with presents?

I've already got everything on my list.


  I have to work a half day until noon tomorrow.  WHY!  Here's hoping it flies by...

 Cheers friends xox.

8 comments:

  1. The ornaments are really cute! I so wish I were that creative...

    Bummer about having to work tomorrow - here's hoping you're able to spend the morning eating cookies and doing some internet wishlist making for after Christmas sales! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the ornaments they are amazing! your really creative and the book ends where did you get them from I love them!

    Loved the pictures too, your guys are just soooo cute! It's a shame about having to work tomorrow xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too bad about having to work. Nice to see the dogs are getting along swimingly.

    Also, loving all the horsey presents. The photo of you and Archie is really nice.

    P.S. Jealous of your snow. I'm resenting all the southern ontario mud....it doesn't come close to a white christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute! That bottle looked pretty empty - was it good?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas!

    Loved all the pictures!! :) What a great look into your life!

    Hope work goes by quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The book ends I got at a silent auction for a hunt ball..they are really something special!


    Thank you for all the kind words....Sue the wine was delish!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment if you have something to share!  I love hearing from readers <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...