Wednesday, January 23, 2013

A Frosty Wordless Wednesday

  It's mighty Tropical here in Napanee Ontario.  It was -28° Celsius this morning, which is approximately -18° Fahrenheit.  It was so cold yesterday I left them in the barn all day.  Luckily my barn is very warm, it only dipped to -5° C last night in there, while it was -36° C outside.  BRRR.

 They were happy to be out this morning...but it's still bloody cold.  The cold snap is supposed to end Friday.  Here's hoping...


grumpy ponies





Archie says - my shelter all to myself :)


13 comments:

  1. Oh my. I would say that is freezing but I think that is BEYOND freezing. Hope it warms up soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seeems that everybody is having problems with the cold at the minute lets hope that they end soon, so that everyone can get back to doing what they want to do, having horse riding fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cold!!! Nice that your barn stays warmer inside.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank God....or I would be very depressed!

      Delete
  4. 28 degree's in Anchorage, Alaska. Sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brrr... I'm ready for it to warm up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woof! Woof! At least it's sunny. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness. That sounds way too cold for me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We've been counting down to Friday all week, so it better not let us down! I'm sick and tired of wearing long johns underneath everything just to walk outside for a couple of minutes :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been reading your blog for a little while now but I didn't realize you were in Canada! Nice to "meet" another Canuck. I'm in NS. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment if you have something to share!  I love hearing from readers <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...