Tuesday, April 16, 2013

News


 I am very glad I do not have TV today.  Twitter is hard enough.  I would be glued to CNN, crying.  The news is showing the lives destroyed by one selfish act that can not be undone.  The news is talking to those who were there, who saw things they never want to see.  I hate the news today.

 May we all take a moment and not wonder why, but how we can change things.  There are some very sick people in this world, people who do not know the good in life we do.  I wish we could help these people, before they became the people of the news.

 Rest in Peace those lost yesterday.  May those who survived and are different today than they were yesterday, be strong in their journey to live past April 15th 2013.  I am so sorry this has happened to you.


7 comments:

  1. I try to stay away from the TV as well. It's hard enough logging into Facebook and seeing the photos. Senseless act. I'll add my thoughts to yours and say ... I'm sorry ... and stay strong.

    Silvia @ Silvia Writes

    ReplyDelete
  2. We watched the news a little but generally we stay away from it entirely. Your blog is really intriguing. I'll be back! Visiting from the Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woof! Woof! It was hard not to watch the news. Just horrible. Golden Thoughts and LOVE to everyone. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate the news too. I just don't watch when stuff like this happens.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hate the news too. I just don't watch when stuff like this happens.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I, too, am glad I don't watch TV. The news is just awful.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment if you have something to share!  I love hearing from readers <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...