Monday, April 22, 2013

Stryder


 I have great news today; Stryder has been adopted!  He is going to an excellent home in Delaware sometime in the beginning of May.    I am so so happy for this little guy to have a loving forever home, but I will miss him terribly.  This is the hard part of being a foster.  You want to give an animal a safe and loving place to be until their home is found, but you grow attached to them like they are part of your family.  It is bittersweet when they are adopted.

 I only have another week or so with Stryder, and since I am leaving for Rolex in a few days, that leaves even less time.  

Let's wish Stryder the best of luck in his new home and his new life!  Also, a big thank you to the family who has given this special boy a chance.


{ This post is day 19, letter S of the Blogging from A to Z Challenge.  
Posts are theme based on the corresponding alphabet letter, starting with A on April 1st.  
Sundays are skipped. 
 The last blog post should finish the challenge on the 30th of April 2013. 
 If you would like to learn more about the A to Z Challenge, please visit this site.  }


6 comments:

  1. That's brilliant news to start the day with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for Stryder. He will make an excellent dog (already is!). I will miss him for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw good luck buddy! He is a cutie and I hope they love him :)

    Have fun at Rolex!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can see how you could get attached to him. I would love to adopt him, but I would have to give up my husband and I don't want to do that!
    We did foster a mini Aussie last summer and I know exactly what you are going through. Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY for Stryder!! SO glad he found his furever home. Kudos to you for being such a great foster for him!

    Elyse and Riley

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment if you have something to share!  I love hearing from readers <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...