Thursday, May 2, 2013

Eventing Nations Top Dog Photo Contest


 Hello lovely readers!  I have returned from Kentucky (sad face) with a favour to ask.  You see the entire time I was at Rolex I was scoping for great dog shots to enter the Eventing Nation contest "Top Dog".  It was difficult than I thought it would be, with only my iPhone handy and all the dogs being on the move the entire time, it was hard to get a good clear shot.  That was, unless this beauty stopped and posed for me;


 I would love if you could lend me your vote, with a chance to win a set of cross country boots from World Equestrian Brands.   William needs these to look super spiffy as he makes his eventing debut this year!

Follow the link and vote for #10 if you can : Eventing Nation

 Thank you!

Stay tuned for a Rolex Photo Dump!

8 comments:

  1. I voted before you even posted this! Who doesn't love an ugly dog in a giraffe suit?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had known that you were going to Rolex! I hope that you had a blast! Shopping? Pictures? Excited to hear about your experience.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So much shopping!! Will do a shopping post soon!

      Delete

Please leave a comment if you have something to share!  I love hearing from readers <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...