Friday, June 21, 2013

They're here!!!



 I waited almost two months.  I pre ordered them on the Canadian daily deal site Tack Dealz.  I saw these first at the Royal Winter Fair in Toronto in November.  It was instant attraction.  I knew I had to have one....or four.

 I searched and searched, wore my Google out.  But alas, there was no news of this delightful new thing.  This thing I just knew I had to have.  Finally, after months of silence, I saw the first ad.  They were coming, but not until June 2013.

 How could I wait...not only did I need this product, it was as if it specifically designed for me.  I was so excited and I didn't even know when or how I could buy it.  I waited patiently again until the day came in March when I checked Tack Dealz, and there it was.

 The Bucas Zebra fly sheet.  Only 24 hours to pre order.  I needed new fly sheets, and I sure as hell wanted these ones.  I ordered two with reckless abandonment and then the waiting game began.  They are only being sold in limited quantities this year, and  were not being shipped to Canada until June.  I waited almost two months, but yesterday, the day finally came.

 I give you, the Zebra Buzz Off Fly sheet!!!


the horses weren't too sure of each other in these....

my new zebras





attached neck





belly guard

came with free fly masks!!


William and I showing off his stripes :)

12 comments:

  1. You have NO IDEA how jealous I am!!! I saw these in a catalog months ago and almost died. They are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG those are awesome!! I love tackdealz!!! I have gotten a few things from them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, I think I'm back in Africa!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The horses re-introducing themselves are priceless photos, those in the rugs must have been like "WTF - why are ye getting so excited, we're the same gee-gees as always"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay...the pictures of the zebra-horses just cracked me up. Stinking adorable!!
    Www.Modestyismypolicy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment if you have something to share!  I love hearing from readers <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...