Friday, June 14, 2013

This Moment {See Beautiful} - Little Ducklings


  Today is the first anniversary of Sugar the Golden Retrievers blog specialty posts - This Moment {See Beautiful}.  We beautiful moments we have seen throughout the week, or ideas that keep our spirits lifted.  Today I am sharing a little video I made last week, of some adorable little ducklings I saw when Jesse and I went for a walk in our town one evening.  These little fluff balls just melt my heart.





Looking forward to reading about everyone's beautiful moments ❤








6 comments:

  1. There are FUN Beautiful to watch. We visit a pond 2x a day. Your video is only 21sec ... we can watch them for hours. Happy This Moment See Beautiful and Golden Thanks for sharing and joining our anniversary hop. Happy Seeing Beauty. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHHH!! Happy seeing beautiful. That was just precious! So much beauty in young life!

    Lydia @ See Beautiful
    www.seebeautiful.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is just something so special about little ducklings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was so BEAUTIFUL!

    Happy See Beautiful.

    Hugs,
    Lily Belle & Muffin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soo cute, I love this time of year with all the babies everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree - what a beautiful wonder of life to see.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment if you have something to share!  I love hearing from readers <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...