Friday, August 9, 2013

TTE Road Trip



  Alayne and I are hitting the road when I get home from work tonight, heading to Harmony Horse Trials in Quebec for the weekend.  I thought I would try something new and do some live blogging throughout the weekend to update everyone on our trip and how we are doing.

 Tonight we will get there, get the horses settled, maybe walk the course depending on daylight and possibly braid.  Hit the sheets after a glass or two of wine, then tomorrow we do dressage and cross, finishing with stadium on Sunday in reverse order of placings.  It isn't very often we get to do two day events so it should be a good time.

  I have to say thanks to my parents for taking care of my crew while I am away.  I couldn't do it without you!


 Wish us luck in our journey to Quebec and I will keep you posted!  Have a great weekend everyone.

4 comments:

  1. Oo looking forward to it, have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great journey! Hope your drive is smooth - I know it's not the shortest. Looking forward to hearing about how it goes throughout the weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun! Can't wait to hear how it is!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment if you have something to share!  I love hearing from readers <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...