Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Equestrian Bucket List - Hunter Princess Blog Hop


  Julie at Little Bay Princess is hosting a blog hop!  O.K, I know I am NOT a hunter princess but it is fun to play along.  She asked the question:

{"I want to hear about your equestrian bucket list! I think we all have things, whether they be on paper or in our head, that we would love to do someday. Pick three that are horse related, and tell me a little about them."}

1. Compete at a 4* event.  



  Some might think this a pipe dream, but this is my focus and long term goal %100, day in and day out.  Rolex would be great of course, but I would actually rather ride around Badminton or Burghley.  I have 4 horses right now, all with unknown potential, but I am on track to taking each of them how far they can go.  All I can do is work my ass off, and hope one of them is the horse to take me there.

2. Train William to Grand Prix in Dressage. 




  This is a new goal for me.  Realizing this horse has what it takes to make it to the upper levels of dressage is really exciting.  I'm not concerned with competing, but I would like to train him to the Grand Prix level.  I am committed to the 10 + years it may take, I know it's a hard and very long road ahead, but it is something I would really love to accomplish.

2. Make a video just like this. 


  This girl has it all.  Mad skills, trust, balance, and one spectacular horse.  Not sure which horse it will be, but I will be trying to have my own free jumping just as impressive some day.

 It's a big bucket list...that's just how I roll.


{Below are bloggers currently partaking in the Equestrian Bucket List blog hop! Want to join? Write a post about your top three bucket list entries, and click the "Add your link" button below. If you'd like to display the blog hop widget on your blog, visit the original post and use the link at the bottom.}


12 comments:

  1. All great goals!! And holy smokes! That video was impressive :) Wow, just wow! And I like that she still wore a helmet :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bucket list is like whoa. Do it all - I want to read about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not a hunter princess either. Blog title just refers to my "privileged" mare. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. (The Hunter Princess blog hops are Lauren's @ She Moved to Texas.)

      Delete
    2. oh no! Thanks for the correction, I will fix it :)

      Delete
    3. Haha, no... It's my blog hop. But it's just a stand alone blog hop. Totally separate from the Hunter Princess blog hop, which Lauren puts on.

      Delete
    4. oh dear...I will get it right lol

      Delete

Please leave a comment if you have something to share!  I love hearing from readers <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...