Monday, April 7, 2014

Encore - Eventing - 10 Things I Hate About You



Eventing - Ten Things I Hate About You

 I hate the way you stole my heart,

 and captivate my time,

 I hate the way you drain my bank,

 I hate to sign entry checks blank,

 I hate the way I can't focus at work, always on my mind,

 I hate you so much it makes me crazy,

 it even makes me rhyme,

 I hate the way you make me ride so hard I could die,

 I hate the way you make me fly,

 I hate the way you make me laugh,

 Even worse when you make me cry,

 I hate it when you aren't around,

 Because I can't afford to go South and this is the winter that will never end,

 But mostly I hate the way I don’t hate you, 

not even close… not even a little bit…  not even at all. 

 Who am I kidding?  I LOVE EVENTING!

 Don't you? ;)





{ This post is day 6, letter E of the Blogging from A to Z Challenge.  
Posts are theme based on the corresponding alphabet letter, starting with A on April 1st.  
Sundays are skipped. 
 The last blog post should finish the challenge on the 30th of April 2014. 
 If you would like to learn more about the A to Z Challenge, please visit this site.  }






4 comments:

  1. Eventing is way over my head, but I do love watching it and reading about it! It is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! After I did my little XC schooling, I turned to the chick who took me and told her that I hated her for the addiction. So, I understand this perfectly now!

    (And I loooooved that movie.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! Makes me want to go watch Ten Things I Hate About you right now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL, great stuff -- but I had to read the title about 5 times; I thought, "Why does she hate my horse? Ohhhh, wait not THAT Encore."

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment if you have something to share!  I love hearing from readers <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...