Monday, April 7, 2014

Fandango



  Fandango was a pony I owned and loved dearly.  I sold him to a riding school a few years ago and lost the contact number for the lady who runs the school.  Oh how I miss him every day.  I hope he is happy and taking care of little riders in his new life.  He always was the barn favourite...I'm sure the kids adore him.




















Proof we did pony selfies way before the smart phone game!


















Our first time jumping a course



Our first dressage test at an event:


Our first event;


{ This post is day 6, letter F of the Blogging from A to Z Challenge.  
Posts are theme based on the corresponding alphabet letter, starting with A on April 1st.  
Sundays are skipped. 
 The last blog post should finish the challenge on the 30th of April 2014. 
 If you would like to learn more about the A to Z Challenge, please visit this site.  }


9 comments:

Please leave a comment if you have something to share!  I love hearing from readers <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...