Thursday, April 10, 2014

Greedy Tack Whore - or Me Joining the Blog Hop: Our Commericial Moment


  From Viva Carlos: "So fellow bloggers, What are you buying next? Not your "Wish I could" list but your actual practical pony shopping list. And if its a high ticket item you are saving for what is it and when do you expect to order/get it?"

  I am pretty bad with refraining myself from horsey purchases.  I am always on the lookout for a good deal...and to complete my collection of never ending needs (wants) for my horses.  I sort of have an excuse - with 4 horses and 3 of them in work - I technically do need a lot of tack.

 My upcoming purchases are hopefully:


  •  A dressage saddle - Amerigo Cortina (when I find the right size for sale used).  Also need black leathers and new stirrups (hello Rolex)
  • Another Ogilvy pad - a memory foam built in dressage pad for William for show (waiting on eBay auction to end!!)
  • A nice drop noseband bridle for William (hello again Rolex)
  • A leather halter with name plate for Parker (see above :)


Some fun things I recently bought...

  • Blue Ecogold non-slip jumper pad used - $60
  • Fleeceworks hunter pad used - $30
  • Set of 4 used Boogaloo event boots for Parker for schooling 
  • Navy Blue Charles Owen Hampton NEW - $50




What can I say, I love a good deal...

{ This post is day 7, letter G of the Blogging from A to Z Challenge.  
Posts are theme based on the corresponding alphabet letter, starting with A on April 1st.  
Sundays are skipped. 
 The last blog post should finish the challenge on the 30th of April 2014. 
 If you would like to learn more about the A to Z Challenge, please visit this site.  }







7 comments:

  1. You're coming to Rolex too?!? If you want to meet up lemme know :) great list! Ogilvy for the win!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes we should definitely meet up!!!

      Delete
    2. Here's my email :)
      Equestrianathart at gmail.com
      Kristen and I will be there fri-sun
      Then I know a gift horse and Tracy from fly on over will be there too!

      Delete
  2. How are the built in Ogilvy pads? I want one for my horse because I currently use something similar for schooling but in half pad form.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure, they look and feel amazing but I have only ever used the half pad. I will know soon though and let you know!

      Delete
  3. Wow, those are some nice deals you got on those saddle pads. Jealous!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment if you have something to share!  I love hearing from readers <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...