Thursday, April 17, 2014

Natalie Smith Clinic




Tomorrow, Jessica and I are taking William and Mia over to Alaynes place for a clinic with Natalie Smith.  Natalie is a hunter jumper rider and trainer from the Toronto area. I had the opportunity to ride with her once last summer and really like her teaching style.  I think she is pretty knowledgeable, and she reminds me of my old coach who I attribute to being the one who really taught me how to ride.

  Since it's Good Friday, I have the day off and that means a fun filled day of ponies of course!  I am very excited to see how William goes and what help she can give me with him.  Sunday we are going to a little schooling show in the area so this will be a good prep prior to show day.  Looking forward to some pony time.

 Happy long weekend everyone!


{ This post is day 14, letter N of the Blogging from A to Z Challenge.  
Posts are theme based on the corresponding alphabet letter, starting with A on April 1st.  
Sundays are skipped. 
 The last blog post should finish the challenge on the 30th of April 2013. 
 If you would like to learn more about the A to Z Challenge, please visit this site.  }



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment if you have something to share!  I love hearing from readers <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...