Monday, April 21, 2014

Quite the Gardener


 I was trying to be a good pig mum the other day and left Miss Piggy out for a graze.  When I returned home I made a discovery.  Miss Piggy is quite the gardener.

  

 Ironically, this is exactly where I was planning on putting a new garden.  Thanks for lifting all the soil Miss P!  

I don't even want to talk about the Tulips she ate.....putting a rush order on her pig pen now... lol

{ This post is day 17, letter Q of the Blogging from A to Z Challenge.  
Posts are theme based on the corresponding alphabet letter, starting with A on April 1st.  
Sundays are skipped. 
 The last blog post should finish the challenge on the 30th of April 2014. 
 If you would like to learn more about the A to Z Challenge, please visit this site.  }



9 comments:

  1. Wow! Can I borrow Miss Piggy? I would like to plant a vegetable garden and don't really want to rent a roto-tiller.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Stay outta her way if she finds something she likes! haha

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. heheh pigs can be just as helpful as they can be "harmful". (I use harmful very loosely of course) :)

    -Sylvie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute! Thanks.

    Beth
    www.BethLapinsAtoZblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment if you have something to share!  I love hearing from readers <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...