Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Cross Country Courses at Home


  With the first short course over with, my courses at home received a good spring cleaning and spruce up.  We also built a small (2'3) bank and a few larger fences.  Hopefully by the end of the summer we will have a few Pre-Training and Training fences.

 Here are the courses we offer at our short course.  All built by hand by me and a few others, with crap laying around or donated by friends.


Grasshopper - 18"













Starter 2'0










Pre-Entry










Entry











 Which ones do you want to jump??


14 comments:

  1. So cool! I'm digging the bigger ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wowee, I'm tired just looking at them!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ryker I bet you would love to jump these!

      Delete
  3. Is it cheating to say all of them?! I do especially love a tire jump: they produce such round jumps and look so appealing. So I'd have to say your 7A & B combo. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun!!! I agree all of them cause i've never done CC :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. None of them! They're all awesome....and scary looking!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the brush and the #6 logs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cool!! Can you do a post of course maintenance/footing and maybe jump building for those of us who are curious?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great idea! I will definitely do some posts about this :)

      Delete
  8. I like the brush, the logs in photo two and the bigger ones.
    I want my own cross country course, definitely putting that on the bucket list!! Wowee!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment if you have something to share!  I love hearing from readers <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...