Friday, June 20, 2014

More of Sugar on Set at Degrassi!



 For those of you who don't know what Degrassi is, it is a very popular teen based TV show produced here in Ontario, Canada.  The original Degrassi was aired in the 80's and I grew up watching it.  A few years back they reintroduced it as Degrassi - The Next Generation.  It's popularity has gained once again.  For those who follow music, the hip-hop/R&B artist Drake got his start on this series.  I have actually been on the set for Degrassi myself a few years ago, so it's really neat to have Sugar there doing her thing now!



check that plume!

  Oh Suggie....hope you don't forget about us back in our small town when you are all rich and famous.

3 comments:

  1. stop it! they used to show that to us in middle school!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is soooo cool! I used to watch Degrassi when I was younger!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment if you have something to share!  I love hearing from readers <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...