Friday, June 13, 2014

Sugar Goes to Hollywood


  Well, not quite Hollywood.  Toronto to be exact.  It's close enough though, there is a booming film industry in this area.  As I have mentioned before, I used to work in the film industry in Toronto.  It was really fun and I made some decent money at it for awhile.  Now, there is a new star in the family.  Sugar got herself a part in a TV commercial!

  My coaches' cousin works in the industry, and does a lot of the work with animals for TV and movies.  They were in need of a Shetland pony for an upcoming commercial, so we sent Sugars photos off for consideration.  Next thing we know - she had been chosen for the role!

  Sugar leaves tomorrow morning to be prepped for the shoot.  She is staying with my coach while the shoot happens and will be home next Thursday.  I am a little nervous for her as she has never been off property and won't have us there with her.  I'm sure she will be fine though - she is really an excellent little pony.  Apparently her part involves her standing next to a pool with a child on her back.  I guess all those times I made Ozzy ride her will pay off.

  Hopefully she isn't too divafied when she gets back - wanting only sliced carrots and to longer share her stall with the pig.  *sigh* Movie stars these days.

 Break a leg - Suggie!



7 comments:

  1. That's so cool! You'll have to post the commercial once it airs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so awesome!!! You will have to share the commercial so we can all see :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How neat! You MUST share the commercial when you can!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun! Agree, you must share the commercial someday!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment if you have something to share!  I love hearing from readers <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...