Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Lanes End Horse Trials Training Level Course Preview


  Penny and I had our work cut out for us on Sunday at Lanes End Horse Trials.  Here is a teaser of the Training level course we were set to take on!  I absoultely love Lanes End.  Such a beautiful facility and the course is tough but natural and I love that.


a big one to get the party started



this is the option to the Trakehner - which was really spooky for a third fence.

max height and width oxer 3'3

up a hill in the shade to this bank up.



The first of two angled logs on a two stride on top of a hill

the second half of the two stride combo - these are max height at 3'3

corner coming off the hill


bank up, one stride to a drop.


three strides to this skinny


one stride steps down


coffin on a short 2 stride to 2 stride




the first of another set of angled logs before the water


the last fence!

7 comments:

  1. That course looks insane yet awesome!! It was courses like those that always made me happy I had a horse who would "figure it out" when I shut down and basically shut my eyes and hoped for the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like so much fun, can't wait to be back doing that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just looking at this course gives me anxiety for those jumping it. I love my jumps in cups...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, they all look huge, but #11 is the most horrifying to me. Not really sure why. Odd angles/colors/and dog-for-comparison?

    Hope y'all have fun! Can't wait to hear about it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I just threw up a little bit in my mouth. That looks terrifying! But I bet you and Penny killed it :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those fences are HUGE. Holy crap!

    ReplyDelete
  7. its nice seeing the fences.... im looking at those thinking up Jem and I could totally rock that no problem! perhaps training upgrade is in our future lol

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment if you have something to share!  I love hearing from readers <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...