Thursday, August 7, 2014

Pennys' Fancy New Bridle



  Since sorting out Pennys issues, ulcers and back, new saddle, etc...she has been going better than ever.  I rode her in the Micklem because I had one for Archie and figured it wouldn't hurt.  It was always a little too big for her though and this weekend while I was schooling I found a beautiful USG dressage bridle for an insane price ($100 with reins)...I had to have it.

 It came with rubber/leather reins that are nice and short, plus this blinged out curved browband.  Swoon.

 I sold my Micklem in about 5 minutes on Facebook to cover the cost and then some.  What do you think?  Too much noseband?  I don't know, I kind of like it.  Hopefully our new look will bring us some dressage magic in the future!




15 comments:

  1. That noseband is huge, but I kind of like it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know..its very large - but she has a bump on her head and I think it makes it look better?

      Delete
  2. Biggest noseband I've ever seen haha. Doesn't look bad on her though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do you like the swoopy browband? That's my only real reservation with the PS bridle is the browband design, which I'm generally not a fan of, but I figure I'd get used to it. I don't mind it on your horse so maybe I'd be ok with it on mine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So far I love it...its a mild swoop...not the big ones I have seen.

      Delete
  4. It's a bit big on her, but I kind of love big in general. Can't beat the price!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the look of big, chunky nosebands!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the big nosebands :) They always look stupid on my Quarter with the biggest head on earth and I envy how so many horses pull it off, hah! I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That noseband is HUGE. I don't think I've seen one like that, but man I love a good deal.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Personally I think the noseband is a little overwhelming on her face, and this is coming from somebody that loves big, thick nosebands.

    ReplyDelete
  9. for a good price, as long as Penny is happy, then all is well!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment if you have something to share!  I love hearing from readers <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...