Thursday, September 18, 2014

Mojo


  Guys....I have a confession.  I love dogs.  Maybe you already knew that.  I grew up with 5 dogs.  We currently have 3, but I have always wanted a red heeler to match Ozzy.  I always peruse Petfinder and other places for heelers just to see what is out there, but there isn't much in Ontario.  The other day I saw a breeder posted an ad that puppies were ready to go.  4 Blues and 4 Reds.  I e-mailed him to see if there were any Reds left and he said he had two Red boys....uh oh.

  Then he sent me pictures....double uh oh.  He told me they were going fast, people from Toronto, London, Cambridge (all about 5-7 hours away from him) to get the pups....uh oh. Time to act fast.  I got up the nerve a few days later to ask the hubs if I could get a puppy for my birthday.  He replied - if he could get another guitar for his birthday (in March).  Um hell yes!!  My birthday isn't until next month...but I was allowed to get my present early.  For reals??

 So, last Friday night after cross country schooling, we made the just under 2 hour drive to pick up our newest family member, "Mojo".  Named after Jim Morrison...to follow our trend of rock names for dogs :)  Oh my goodness, he is the best puppy.  Follows me everywhere, sleeps all night, good in his crate.  Just a bundle of adorable goodness.  Enough talking...puppy;







¸.•´ ♥ ☆ ♥ `•.¸.•´ ♥ ยบ ☆.¸¸.•´¯`♥¸.•´ ♥ ☆ ♥ `•.

17 comments:

  1. Adorable!!! Congrats on the new addition!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to meet you sweet Mojo. Welcome to Blogville
    Snorts
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is just so aaaaddddddorrrraabbbllleeee! My husband would not be willing to make that kind of deal now that we already have three!

    ReplyDelete
  4. PUPPY! He's so cute. I'm not allowed to have another dog for 10 years, so I will live vicariously through you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. awwwwww if you don't love puppies you don't have a soul

    <3

    more pics!

    ReplyDelete
  6. he is stinkin adorable!!! happy early birthday !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to steal him! He is just too cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. He is adorable! Love the name too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Heelers are the best :) he is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment if you have something to share!  I love hearing from readers <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...