Friday, October 31, 2014

Happy Hallowe'en! Awesome Fun From Our Short Course Event!



 We had our third annual Short Course Event a few weeks back.  As this takes a lot of work and prep to run, I had been extremely busy until show day.  The show ran without a hitch, and we had the best turn out to date.  All the competitors really got into the costume idea this year - it was a really really fun day!  It's always a relief to have a successful show.  Let me share the costumes that were present this year!


























Happy Hallowe'en everyone!

11 comments:

  1. Oh my god the cow jumping over the moon is TOO cute!! Love the knight in armor too, what a gorgeous horse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome costumes - looks like a fun event!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are some seriously creative costumes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, those are some impressive costumes! I particularly like the giraffe-haffie. Or is it a haffie gir-affie?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Doing dressage in a costume looks like so much fun for some reason! I love the night and the poodle especially :) also those ribbons are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great costumes ad those ribbons <3!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That looks like a riot! I really like the firefighter & the knight's horse is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Knight is my absolute favorite! I want to give them all participation ribbons!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment if you have something to share!  I love hearing from readers <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...