Monday, October 20, 2014

Video Break! Penny and Mia Cross Country Schooling at Glen Oro



  The last few weeks have been insane to say the least.  After my last event of the year which I am still waiting to recap - came the massive prep for our third annual Short Course Event at our farm.  This means no riding - no nothing other than sprucing the place up, painting jumps, making flags, ordering ribbons, doing ride times, etc etc.  The show went off with a bang on Saturday and it was an absolutely great day.  I have lots to share about the show but for now, enjoy the video footage from Jess and I taking Penny and Mia schooling at Glen Oro Farm in September.  What a feeling.



7 comments:

  1. The video still is so cute! Super enthusiastic horses, can't wait to ride a cross country course again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know why this hasn't crossed my mind before, but your Penny looks/rides JUST like the Penny I used to ride!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Video! You all look wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment if you have something to share!  I love hearing from readers <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...