Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Horsey Blogger Christmas Gift Exchange!


  Christmas may have come and gone but it's been like Christmas all week at my homestead.  Some goodies I ordered during Boxing Week sales have arrived, but today - something special came!

 My secret Santa gift from Fly On Over's Horse Blogger Gift Exchange!  My secret Santa was Julie from Red Riding, if you don't follow her already you should definitely stop by her blog and check it out.  I was so excited when I opened my gift - covered in goodies..underneath it was a nicely wrapped beautiful bright blue bonnet from OTTB Designs!  This was super exciting because I received the sky blue OTTB saddle pad for Christmas from Nicole and her family earlier last month.  Of course, with our colours being royal blue and white, this will look super bad ass on Penny and Parker when they are out eventing this year!  This sky blue was a new colour just released by OTTB Designs and I am sooo glad they finally did.

love!
 
 Thank you so much Julie and thank you for hosting Tracy!  Now if it would just warm up enough to put this to use...

15 comments:

  1. So nice, your horses will all look gorgeous in that fab colour ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. So awesome! I think I need one of those for USDF dressage shows. Gotta show off the OTTB pride! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ack I am so overdue on writing a post but thank you for my secret santa gift! I love it! Will post something this weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That bonnet is lovely! Great swag :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! I got hte navy one for Christmas and LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not to mention the technical innovations that asics australia sale have improved fabrics, fits and performance. (Gone are the days of grubby white plimsolls and grey marl tracksuits.) However, cheap asics running shoes it’s important to realise that what you wear has a more important function than making you look the part - particularly cheap asics australia when it comes to your feet and chest.

    ReplyDelete
  7. http://stamplorations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. ray ban sunglasses outlet australia but also hit ray ban sunglasses outlet australia and quickly called an ambulance ah. cheap and exposing the treacherous smile, he Anzan himself really talented. Fifi, ray ban aviator sunglasses sale you know, I am the ray ban sunglasses outlet australia person is very good, I have always considered itself as a good person. cheap the heart, if you do good in the world, cheap ray ban wayfarer sunglasses there is no bad guys, if you do not have good people in the world have long war.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work.
    https://www.luckies.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment if you have something to share!  I love hearing from readers <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...