Wednesday, July 12, 2017

New life, new blog name



 Hey guys.  I'm back.  Not sure if you are still here...if you are, thank you.  If you left, well you can't read this but no hard feelings.  I have written on this blog for what seems like forever.  I have left a few times and came back and I guess this is another one of those instances.  I thought about starting a whole new blog but meh - why bother.  This is my life, there is a lot of good history here and hopefully a lot of good to come in the future.  So I just wanted to say "Hey".  I'm back.

  I've changed the name of the blog to Boss Mare Eventing.  It's not my business or anything like that, just a fun brand I made for myself and the ponies because - we live in a day of social media and I also really wanted to have a reason to get personalized plates that say "BOSSMARE". hehe.   So this blog is now the home to the stories of Boss Mare Eventing.  This includes me, and my three OTTBs, and three Heelers....plus some Guinea Pigs and a Hedgehog lol.

  There is a lot to tell about what I have been up to in the last year and a half, and some of it isn't pretty.  A lot of it is down right horrible actually, but in the end there is a lot of light, and that is what has me back wanting to write again.  I have really missed writing, and I feel really good about being able to put my thoughts down once again.

  Without getting into too much, I will say that I have moved to a new, much smaller, less fancy farm.  I am down to three horses; Penny, Indy, and Valley.  I will share more about all that later, for now I will leave you with some pics of my guys at our new place, Pretty Little Farm.

Mojo and Stevie Nicks


Miss Pen

probably my fav thing at the new farm - the big Willow tree

Indy

my new girl Valley

3 comments:

  1. SO GLAD you are back! Always one of my fav blogs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Karen! Looking forward to catching up with everyone :)

      Delete

Please leave a comment if you have something to share!  I love hearing from readers <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...